- 2018 Wicks Estate Cabernet SauvignonBelieve it....full-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon from the Adelaide Hills. Estate grown, precisely planted, taking full advantage of the favourable conditions to ripen picture perfect clusters of tiny berries. This striking wine presents Cassis and dark fruit flavours expected from Cabernet, with subtle hints of tobacco and chocolate on the palate. After 12 months in French oak the soft silky tannins are finely balanced by the fruit flavours and subtle oak nuances.
- 2018 Wicks Estate ShirazOne word.....Moreish, our apologies Oxford dictionary for butchering the English language, but it truly is! A luscious, beautifully textured red wine, comfortable complementing the richest of winter fare, or savoured with friends relaxing on the deck in summer. Dark cherry and black fruit flavours, cool climate spice and elegance all gently integrate with fine silken tannins highlighting the careful selection of French oak barriques.
- 2018 Wicks Estate PST!We like to experiment and this blend of Tempranillo, Shiraz and Pinot Noir is one of them. Delicious, juicy and vibrant, this wine works well paired with any summer bbq meats or a Friday night pizza.
- 2019 Wicks Estate Sauvignon BlancSauvignon Blanc fits perfectly with the “I want it now” consumer attitude. A strong varietal that drinks best whilst young and full of fruit intensity. Our intention, is to be one of the first new release Sauvignon Blancs available in the market. Aromas of tropical fruits and attractive varietal flavours are balanced by an elegant, lively palate finishing clean and crisp. An excellent example of Adelaide Hills Sauvignon Blanc, and a consistent award winner.
WICKS ESTATE VIDEO
- 23.07.20192019 Winter Reds - Inside the Winery Experience
- 10.12.2018Christmas CheerAt checkout when purchasing your Christmas wines (6 or more), enter the coupon xmas25 and receive 25% off. This offer is valid until Tuesday 18th December. Cheers from Wicks Estate READ MORE
- 29.06.2018Concubine delivers with Winter Reds Menu