- 2013 Wicks Estate Pamela SparklingA vintage sparkling wine combining old world traditions and new world style, 3 years on Lees establishes a fine creamy bead, with developed notes of brioche and hints of fresh cut apple, finishing clean and fresh on the palate. Methode Traditionelle in creation, this wine is worthy to carry the name "Pamela", dedicated to an outstanding person, Pam Wicks!
- 2017 Wicks Estate Pinot RoséWonderfully fragrant and elegantly textured, this Rosé reflects pure and vibrant Pinot Noir varietal characteristics.
- 2017 Wicks Estate Sauvignon BlancSauvignon Blanc fits perfectly with the “I want it now” consumer attitude. A strong varietal that drinks best whilst young and full of fruit intensity. Our intention, is to be one of the first new release Sauvignon Blancs available in the market. Aromas of tropical fruits and attractive varietal flavours are balanced by an elegant, lively palate finishing clean and crisp. An excellent example of Adelaide Hills Sauvignon Blanc, and a consistent award winner.
- 2014 C. J. Wicks Adelaide Hills ShirazA limited release (100 doz) cool climate Shiraz, layered in varietal Shiraz characteristics and complexity. Rich flavours of mulberry, black pepper and savoury spice, mature in French oak for a minimum of 20 months, producing great depth and fine velvet tannins. 96 points from James Halliday is a testament to the quality of Shiraz grown at our Woodside Estate.
- 2017 Wicks Estate Pinot GrisAn exciting new addition to the family in 2015, Pinot Gris has proved extremely popular. So, in 2017 we've bottled more to satisfy the increase in demand. An intriguing blend of fruit flavours ranging from green pear to white peach, this wine has a subtle layering of texture that adapts well to all occasions
- 2015 Wicks Estate ShirazOne word.....Moreish, our apologies Oxford dictionary for butchering the English language, but it truly is! A luscious, beautifully textured red wine, comfortable complementing the richest of winter fare, or savoured with friends relaxing on the deck in summer. Dark cherry and black fruit flavours, cool climate spice and elegance all gently integrate with fine silken tannins highlighting the careful selection of French oak barriques.
- 2012 Wicks Estate Pamela SparklingA vintage sparkling wine combining old world traditions and new world style, 3 years on Lees establishes a fine creamy bead, with developed notes of brioche and hints of fresh cut apple, finishing clean and fresh on the palate. Methode Traditionelle in creation, this wine is worthy to carry the name "Pamela", dedicated to an outstanding person, Pam Wicks!
JOIN OUR WINE CLUB
Become a Wicks Estate Wine Club Level 1 or 2 member to receive dozen of the latest release wines from the Wicks Estate range delivered to your door. We offer 15 to 20% discount depending on the membership level you choose. Membership also includes discount on any pruchases made at our online store.
LATEST NEWS & EVENTS
WICKS ESTATE VIDEO
- 26.10.2017The Wine Front 2017 Sauvignon Blanc Review
- 26.10.2017NATIONAL COOL CLIMATE WINE SHOWGREAT RESULTS AT THE RECENT 2017 NCCWS GOLD Medals 2017 Wicks Estate Sauvignon Blanc 2015 Wicks Estate Shiraz SILVER Medals 2012 Wicks Estate Pamela Sparkling BRONZE Medals 2017 Wicks Estate Riesling 2016 Wicks Estate Chardonnay Great work winemaking team! To purchase a gold medal winning wine click here READ MORE
- 26.09.2017All NEW 2017 Vintage White wines now available