- 2019 Wicks Estate RieslingRiesling has a strong affinity for the cooler climes of the World, and it is therefore no surprise that it would produce wines of great character in the Adelaide Hills. Lifted floral aromas and the lively citrus fruit intensity are finely balanced by the tight structure and crisp natural acidity. A definite favourite amongst the staff, be quick this wine has a habit of selling out fast.
- 2018 Wicks Estate ShirazOne word.....Moreish, our apologies Oxford dictionary for butchering the English language, but it truly is! A luscious, beautifully textured red wine, comfortable complementing the richest of winter fare, or savoured with friends relaxing on the deck in summer. Dark cherry and black fruit flavours, cool climate spice and elegance all gently integrate with fine silken tannins highlighting the careful selection of French oak barriques.
- 2018 Wicks Estate PST!We like to experiment and this blend of Tempranillo, Shiraz and Pinot Noir is one of them. Delicious, juicy and vibrant, this wine works well paired with any summer bbq meats or a Friday night pizza.
- 2019 Wicks Estate Sauvignon BlancSauvignon Blanc fits perfectly with the “I want it now” consumer attitude. A strong varietal that drinks best whilst young and full of fruit intensity. Our intention, is to be one of the first new release Sauvignon Blancs available in the market. Aromas of tropical fruits and attractive varietal flavours are balanced by an elegant, lively palate finishing clean and crisp. An excellent example of Adelaide Hills Sauvignon Blanc, and a consistent award winner.
- 2019 Wicks Estate SparklingA new addition to the portfolio in 2017. Fashioned with vibrant fruit and sparkling purity, this early release style vintage sparkling is a blend of estate grown Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. A layering of complexity achieved through secondary fermentation provides delightful distraction from the crisp apple Chardonnay and gentile Strawberry notes from the Pinot Noir.
- 2013 Wicks Estate Pamela SparklingA vintage sparkling wine combining old world traditions and new world style, more than 4 years on lees establishes a fine creamy bead, with developed notes of brioche and hints of fresh cut apple, finishing clean and fresh on the palate. Methode Traditionelle in creation, this wine is worthy to carry the name "Pamela", dedicated to an outstanding person, Pam Wicks!
WICKS ESTATE VIDEO
- 23.07.20192019 Winter Reds - Inside the Winery Experience
- 10.12.2018Christmas CheerAt checkout when purchasing your Christmas wines (6 or more), enter the coupon xmas25 and receive 25% off. This offer is valid until Tuesday 18th December. Cheers from Wicks Estate READ MORE
- 29.06.2018Concubine delivers with Winter Reds Menu