- 2020 Wicks Estate Sauvignon BlancSauvignon Blanc fits perfectly with the “I want it now” consumer attitude. A strong varietal that drinks best whilst young and full of fruit intensity. Our intention, is to be one of the first new release Sauvignon Blancs available in the market. Aromas of tropical fruits and attractive varietal flavours are balanced by an elegant, lively palate finishing clean and crisp. An excellent example of Adelaide Hills Sauvignon Blanc, and a consistent award winner.
- 2018 Wicks Estate Cabernet SauvignonBelieve it....full-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon from the Adelaide Hills. Estate grown, precisely planted, taking full advantage of the favourable conditions to ripen picture perfect clusters of tiny berries. This striking wine presents Cassis and dark fruit flavours expected from Cabernet, with subtle hints of tobacco and chocolate on the palate. After 12 months in French oak the soft silky tannins are finely balanced by the fruit flavours and subtle oak nuances.
- 2018 Wicks Estate ShirazOne word.....Moreish, our apologies Oxford dictionary for butchering the English language, but it truly is! A luscious, beautifully textured red wine, comfortable complementing the richest of winter fare, or savoured with friends relaxing on the deck in summer. Dark cherry and black fruit flavours, cool climate spice and elegance all gently integrate with fine silken tannins highlighting the careful selection of French oak barriques.
- 2018 Wicks Estate PST!We like to experiment and this blend of Tempranillo, Shiraz and Pinot Noir is one of them. Delicious, juicy and vibrant, this wine works well paired with any summer bbq meats or a Friday night pizza.
WICKS ESTATE VIDEO
- 19.11.2020New Chief Winemaker at Wicks EstateThe Wicks family has appointed Adam Carnaby as Chief Winemaker at Wicks Estate, situated in the cool climate wine region of the Adelaide Hills.
“Tim and I are thrilled to announce Adam as Chief Winemaker at Wicks Estate and are excited for what the future holds,” Wicks Estate Director Simon Wicks said. “His experience across all our key varietals and his knowledge of vineyard, terroir and winemaking along with an enormous passion for wine will be a great asset for the Wicks brand.”Adam has gained winemaking experience across Australia, beginning in the Yarra Valley, where he worked with pinot noir expert Tom Carson, then in Margaret River, with Xanadu Wines. Most recently, Adam was chief winemaker at Seppelt Wines, in Great Western.
“I’m extremely excited to be joining the team at Wicks and look forward to working with premium Adelaide Hills fruit from the estate vineyard. It’s paramount that wine be regionally expressive and have a sense of place” Adam says.READ MORE
- 23.07.20192019 Winter Reds - Inside the Winery Experience
- 10.12.2018Christmas CheerAt checkout when purchasing your Christmas wines (6 or more), enter the coupon xmas25 and receive 25% off. This offer is valid until Tuesday 18th December. Cheers from Wicks Estate READ MORE