- 2018 Wicks Estate Pinot RoséWonderfully fragrant and elegantly textured, this Rosé reflects pure and vibrant Pinot Noir varietal characteristics.
- 2018 Wicks Estate Sauvignon BlancSauvignon Blanc fits perfectly with the “I want it now” consumer attitude. A strong varietal that drinks best whilst young and full of fruit intensity. Our intention, is to be one of the first new release Sauvignon Blancs available in the market. Aromas of tropical fruits and attractive varietal flavours are balanced by an elegant, lively palate finishing clean and crisp. An excellent example of Adelaide Hills Sauvignon Blanc, and a consistent award winner.
- 2018 Wicks Estate Pinot GrisAn exciting new addition to the family in 2015, Pinot Gris has proved extremely popular. So, in 2018 we've bottled more to satisfy the increase in demand. An intriguing blend of fruit flavours ranging from green pear to white peach, this wine has a subtle layering of texture that adapts well to all occasions
- 2015 C. J. Wicks Adelaide Hills ShirazA limited release (100 doz) cool climate Shiraz, layered in varietal Shiraz characteristics and complexity. Rich flavours of mulberry, black pepper and savoury spice, mature in French oak for a minimum of 20 months, producing great depth and fine velvet tannins. 96 points from James Halliday is a testament to the quality of Shiraz grown at our Woodside Estate.
- 2016 Wicks Estate ShirazOne word.....Moreish, our apologies Oxford dictionary for butchering the English language, but it truly is! A luscious, beautifully textured red wine, comfortable complementing the richest of winter fare, or savoured with friends relaxing on the deck in summer. Dark cherry and black fruit flavours, cool climate spice and elegance all gently integrate with fine silken tannins highlighting the careful selection of French oak barriques.
- 2013 Wicks Estate Pamela SparklingA vintage sparkling wine combining old world traditions and new world style, 3 years on Lees establishes a fine creamy bead, with developed notes of brioche and hints of fresh cut apple, finishing clean and fresh on the palate. Methode Traditionelle in creation, this wine is worthy to carry the name "Pamela", dedicated to an outstanding person, Pam Wicks!
WICKS ESTATE VIDEO
- 23.07.20192019 Winter Reds - Inside the Winery Experience
- 10.12.2018Christmas CheerAt checkout when purchasing your Christmas wines (6 or more), enter the coupon xmas25 and receive 25% off. This offer is valid until Tuesday 18th December. Cheers from Wicks Estate READ MORE
- 29.06.2018Concubine delivers with Winter Reds Menu