- Wicks Estate Wines enables you to contact us about questions you may have about our products. As part of this, Wicks Estate Wines collects personally identifying information, such as customer names, contact details, or any other information that might identify a visitor to our website individually.
- To protect your safety, you should not provide Wicks Estate Wines with any personal information that is not specifically requested.
- Personal identifying information is used only for our legitimate business interests, including complying with applicable laws and regulations. We may also use your information to contact you with relevant information from time to time.
- We will share your personally identifying information if required by law to do so.
- From time to time, we may also provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, online traffic patterns and related information to reputable third parties, but these statistics will not include any personally identifying information.
- By subscribing to our email list you will provide your contact details to receive future special offers, promotions plus information about special events from Wicks Estate Wines until such time as you request us to stop. Should you wish to opt out at any time simply unsubscribe via the link in the base of every email, or contact us.
- Registering for a Wicks website account will subscribe you to receive email notifications and updates. You can unsubscribe from these updates at anytime using the Unsubscribe link in the footer of our emails, or contact us.
- All the payment information we collect follows Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS)