- 2014 Wicks Estate ShirazOne word.....Moreish, our apologies Oxford dictionary for butchering the English language, but it truly is! A luscious, beautifully textured red wine, comfortable complementing the richest of winter fare, or savoured with friends relaxing on the deck in summer. Dark cherry and black fruit flavours, cool climate spice and elegance all gently integrate with fine silken tannins highlighting the careful selection of French oak barriques.
- 2015 Wicks Estate Pinot NoirSynonymous with Cool Climate, Pinot Noir was introduced to the Estate range in 2012. In a short time, it’s achieved multiple Trophy success and industry acclaim. Fresh and vibrant, this Pinot Noir showcases fine, soft tannins with lifted cherry and bright red fruit aromas whilst savoury flavours and spice meld into the background. A fine expression of Pinot Noir, ready for immediate enjoyment but will also reward the patient collector.
- 2015 Wicks Estate Sauvignon BlancSauvignon Blanc fits perfectly with the “I want it now” consumer attitude. A strong varietal that drinks best whilst young and full of fruit intensity. Our intention, is to be one of the first new release Sauvignon Blancs available in the market. Aromas of tropical fruits and attractive varietal flavours are balanced by an elegant, lively palate finishing clean and crisp. An excellent example of Adelaide Hills Sauvignon Blanc, and a consistent award winner.
- 2015 Wicks Estate Pinot GrisAn exciting new addition to the family in 2015. An intriguing blend of fruit flavours ranging from green pear to white peach, this wine has a subtle layering of texture that adapts well to all occasions
- 2009 Wicks Estate Eminence“Eminence - a position of superiority, distinction, high rank, or fame”. Created in the most Australian of wine styles, only produced from vintages of exceptional wine quality. The blend of Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon create a supremely stylish wine, with rich fruit flavours, long supple tannins and an elegant French oak persistence. A limited release, worthy of a place in your cellar, that is if it’s not already decanting for the evening.
- 2013 Wicks Estate Cabernet SauvignonBelieve it....full-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon from the Adelaide Hills. Estate grown, precisely planted, taking full advantage of the favourable conditions to ripen picture perfect clusters of tiny berries. This striking wine presents Cassis and dark fruit flavours expected from Cabernet, with subtle hints of tobacco and chocolate on the palate. After 12 months in French oak the soft silky tannins are finely balanced by the fruit flavours and subtle oak nuances.
- 2013 Wicks Estate Pinot NoirSynonymous with Cool Climate, Pinot Noir was introduced to the Estate range in 2012. In a short time, it’s achieved multiple Trophy success and industry acclaim. Fresh and vibrant, this Pinot Noir showcases fine, soft tannins with lifted cherry and bright red fruit aromas whilst savoury flavours and spice meld into the background. A fine expression of Pinot Noir, ready for immediate enjoyment but will also reward the patient collector.
JOIN OUR WINE CLUB
Become a Wicks Estate Wine Club Level 1 or 2 member to receive dozen of the latest release wines from the Wicks Estate range delivered to your door. We offer 15 to 20% discount depending on the membership level you choose. Membership also includes discount on any pruchases made at our online store.
LATEST NEWS & EVENTS
WICKS ESTATE VIDEO
- 29.06.20162016 WINTER REDS - Sunday 31st JulyThe winery doors open at 11am and it's party time until 5pm....It's a fun day for the whole family! We are very excited to announce ANDRE'S CUCINA & POLENTA BAR have created our special menu for the day Winter Reds Menu 2016 "The Happy Leonards" take to the stage throughout the day, while the Wicks team will provide fantastic wines and make sure the winery is warm and ready for you to settle in for the day. Please contact Brett on 0487 383 940 if you have any questions! READ MORE
- 08.06.2016TROPHYThe 2013 C. J. Wicks Shiraz has won the SHIRAZ TROPHY at the 16th International Cool Climate Wine Show In only it's first competition the C. J. Shiraz was awarded 96 points and has confirmed our new range of wines are world class. Only a 100 dozen of this limited release single vineyard wine has been produced....a great way to honour the patriarch of the family Christopher John Wicks. READ MORE
- 08.06.2016Sauvignon Blanc is on a roll......GOLD in Los AngelesThe 2015 Sauvignon Blanc has added to its Gold Medal Tally at the recent Los Angeles International Wine Show. Great to see Adelaide Hills SB succeeding in International Wine Competitions. READ MORE