- 2015 Wicks Estate Sauvignon BlancSauvignon Blanc fits perfectly with the “I want it now” consumer attitude. A strong varietal that drinks best whilst young and full of fruit intensity. Our intention, is to be one of the first new release Sauvignon Blancs available in the market. Aromas of tropical fruits and attractive varietal flavours are balanced by an elegant, lively palate finishing clean and crisp. An excellent example of Adelaide Hills Sauvignon Blanc, and a consistent award winner.
- 2015 Wicks Estate Pinot GrisAn exciting new addition to the family in 2015. An intriguing blend of fruit flavours ranging from green pear to white peach, this wine has a subtle layering of texture that adapts well to all occasions
- 2009 Wicks Estate Eminence“Eminence - a position of superiority, distinction, high rank, or fame”. Created in the most Australian of wine styles, only produced from vintages of exceptional wine quality. The blend of Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon create a supremely stylish wine, with rich fruit flavours, long supple tannins and an elegant French oak persistence. A limited release, worthy of a place in your cellar, that is if it’s not already decanting for the evening.
- 2013 Wicks Estate Cabernet SauvignonBelieve it....full-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon from the Adelaide Hills. Estate grown, precisely planted, taking full advantage of the favourable conditions to ripen picture perfect clusters of tiny berries. This striking wine presents Cassis and dark fruit flavours expected from Cabernet, with subtle hints of tobacco and chocolate on the palate. After 12 months in French oak the soft silky tannins are finely balanced by the fruit flavours and subtle oak nuances.
- 2013 Wicks Estate ShirazOne word.....Moreish, our apologies Oxford dictionary for butchering the English language, but it truly is! A luscious, beautifully textured red wine, comfortable complementing the richest of winter fare, or savoured with friends relaxing on the deck in summer. Dark cherry and black fruit flavours, cool climate spice and elegance all gently integrate with fine silken tannins highlighting the careful selection of French oak barriques.
JOIN OUR WINE CLUB
Become a Wicks Estate Wine Club Level 1 or 2 member to receive dozen of the latest release wines from the Wicks Estate range delivered to your door. We offer 15 to 20% discount depending on the membership level you choose. Membership also includes discount on any pruchases made at our online store.
LATEST NEWS & EVENTS
WICKS ESTATE VIDEO
- 29.07.20152015 Cowra Wine Show TOP GOLD - 2015 WICKS ESTATE SAUVIGNON BLANC2015 Wicks Estate Sauvignon Blanc has won TOP GOLD MEDAL at the 2015 Cowra Wine Show. A fantastic achievement taking home the only gold medal awarded in the Sauvignon Blanc class. New addition to the family, 2015 Pinot Gris was awarded a Bronze medal, so too the 2014 Chardonnay, 2015 Riesling and 2014 Shiraz. READ MORE
- 29.07.201594 POINTS - 2013 Wicks Estate ShirazAnother brilliant 2013 vintage Hills Shiraz, this is astoundingly smart with great depth and proper gravitas from the very first sniff to the lingering final impressions. It’s dark, rich and toasty with warm-hearted, mouth-filling flavours and while it wears a coat of fine, ripe and sweet tannins, it’s not at all weighed down by them. That’s called ultimate balance — beside all that, it’s utterly delicious. - Tony Love, The Advertiser Top 100 READ MORE
- 22.07.2015Winter Reds Event on this Weekend! 26th JulyPreparations are in full swing for this year’s Winter Reds Weekend. Click on the link and be tempted by another fabulous menu created by Dinah at Stirring the Pot plus The Happy Leonards take the stage from 1pm to get the party in full swing. Doors open from 11am, be early we can’t take reservations…. So step inside our warm winery and party away winter for the afternoon (please contact 0487 383 940 with any bus enquiries) WINTER REDS MENU READ MORE