- 2014 Wicks Estate ShirazOne word.....Moreish, our apologies Oxford dictionary for butchering the English language, but it truly is! A luscious, beautifully textured red wine, comfortable complementing the richest of winter fare, or savoured with friends relaxing on the deck in summer. Dark cherry and black fruit flavours, cool climate spice and elegance all gently integrate with fine silken tannins highlighting the careful selection of French oak barriques.
- 2015 Wicks Estate Pinot NoirSynonymous with Cool Climate, Pinot Noir was introduced to the Estate range in 2012. In a short time, it’s achieved multiple Trophy success and industry acclaim. Fresh and vibrant, this Pinot Noir showcases fine, soft tannins with lifted cherry and bright red fruit aromas whilst savoury flavours and spice meld into the background. A fine expression of Pinot Noir, ready for immediate enjoyment but will also reward the patient collector.
- 2015 Wicks Estate Sauvignon BlancSauvignon Blanc fits perfectly with the “I want it now” consumer attitude. A strong varietal that drinks best whilst young and full of fruit intensity. Our intention, is to be one of the first new release Sauvignon Blancs available in the market. Aromas of tropical fruits and attractive varietal flavours are balanced by an elegant, lively palate finishing clean and crisp. An excellent example of Adelaide Hills Sauvignon Blanc, and a consistent award winner.
- 2015 Wicks Estate Pinot GrisAn exciting new addition to the family in 2015. An intriguing blend of fruit flavours ranging from green pear to white peach, this wine has a subtle layering of texture that adapts well to all occasions
- 2009 Wicks Estate Eminence“Eminence - a position of superiority, distinction, high rank, or fame”. Created in the most Australian of wine styles, only produced from vintages of exceptional wine quality. The blend of Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon create a supremely stylish wine, with rich fruit flavours, long supple tannins and an elegant French oak persistence. A limited release, worthy of a place in your cellar, that is if it’s not already decanting for the evening.
- 2013 Wicks Estate Cabernet SauvignonBelieve it....full-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon from the Adelaide Hills. Estate grown, precisely planted, taking full advantage of the favourable conditions to ripen picture perfect clusters of tiny berries. This striking wine presents Cassis and dark fruit flavours expected from Cabernet, with subtle hints of tobacco and chocolate on the palate. After 12 months in French oak the soft silky tannins are finely balanced by the fruit flavours and subtle oak nuances.
JOIN OUR WINE CLUB
Become a Wicks Estate Wine Club Level 1 or 2 member to receive dozen of the latest release wines from the Wicks Estate range delivered to your door. We offer 15 to 20% discount depending on the membership level you choose. Membership also includes discount on any pruchases made at our online store.
LATEST NEWS & EVENTS
WICKS ESTATE VIDEO
- 04.12.20152014 Shiraz is Hot (100) right now!As the temperature rises, it's fitting to announce the 2014 Wicks Estate Shiraz made the Adelaide Review Hot 100 SA Wines for 2015/16. A great result from a record number of entries and further evidence cool climate Shiraz is in demand. We highly recommend you head to our store and enjoy a glass or two over the festive season READ MORE
- 01.12.2015TOP GOLD at the National Wine Show of AustraliaThe 2015 Sauvignon Blanc was awarded the Top Gold Medal at the recent National Wine Show of Australia. The NWSA has strict guidelines for entry, if the wine hasn't received a medal at selected wine shows across Australia, then you can't enter! Also another strong performance from the 2014 Shiraz winning Silver (just missed out on Gold) and our consistent performer this year the 2015 Pinot Gris with a Bronze Medal. Well done to our winery team for another strong show season....bring on 2016! READ MORE
- 11.10.2015Ray Jordan reviews the 2015 Wicks Estate Sauvignon Blanc!Wicks Estate Adelaide Hills Sauvignon Blanc 2015 ($18) Little doubt that the Adelaide Hills is one of Australia’s best locations for sav blanc. This one is a beauty. So much vibrant punchy tropical fruit, a trace of herbaceousness and some appealing passionfruit and gooseberry influences. It’s balanced and flavoursome and just terrific for current drinking. 92/100 Ray Jordan - West Australian 08/10/15 READ MORE